VERY LOVE



My ears have heard words I never wanted to hear, lyrics that I did not want to hear; but from receiving them so much; They almost break my heart. But that day will come, and it is better to anticipate such wisdom. (Thanks for saying your first).


But I have to change the love I feel for you; how much, You are the greatest that I have; but you made us like that; you cross, eyes and hearts, under your accomplice gaze, but still, those loves so great and sent by you; they do not compare; never compare, they are not the same; They would never be the same, never bigger than yours. But you who know everything: and if he were as much in love with you as I am? He would understand me and I would understand; you know my King; so and only then that love would be worth it, you imagine, if in normal it feels beautiful, only thus would it be incomparable. To this world that is running; although, I want to, I can not do it aside; but my King, if he will explain to me what I do not understand, or if he does not understand and I explain him! or if I can not stand and he calms me down; just like that, we could together defeat those great vessels where we are sometimes involved; transparent glasses, but so big that we can not leave; but if he wins, I could win; or if I find the ladder, he could also climb. he and I always hold hands; we could not stop looking at us. And if he goes with you and I go with him; and if I am with you and he is with me; just like that love, it would be worth it. Because I hope what you do not send? Because he expects what does not belong? and if you better, you take us from your hand and take us under your shadow, where there is only security; sure I would turn around and see him, and if he is there, I'm sure he would turn around and recognize me too, I hope to find him and he expects the same thing; being in love is the best state in which a woman can be; that's why he craves so much; pure love, the real one, the one that is not a fantasy, the one that is not an idyll, the one that does not hurt (that hurts, but heals), the one that is expected; the one that despairs but brings peace. Love for a man, despairs, disorients; love for a woman is the same; but your love is clear and peaceful, brings peace and calms the heart; blessed your love when at my door appeared. Open those doors, open your hearts, to true love, which will sustain your other loves.

For all those fabulous princesses, who are waiting for love (why wait less, if you can give more) and for those valuable men, who still exist and are not a fantasy, (because to give less, if you can give more); but it is always better that He chooses for you; It will be the best (He who did everything, knows who he made for you), you try to love, encourage, respect, consent; my dear princesses do not tell you what they are not; tell them what they are, and teach them with their precious voices and how those teachers are; With all gentleness, love and patience, tell them how they want to be treated and who you are too; with their sweet tones, take them to understand what apparently they do not see and even though they have not been taught and it takes them time to learn, you for that love that they have, continue and continue in your task to love them and bring them to the best place where a couple of lovers can be (under the shade of their wings), there they will be full of wisdom. And you my precious men, I hear them every day, I know they are sweet, loving, and attentive, I have seen their hearts and everything they are willing to give (You are the ones who write the best love letters: those songs that we transport to their hearts, do not let things from life separate them from them, when the truth is that you do not want to leave, do not let others advise (when they are more confused than you); give value to what is valuable, if they will trust us more, that we are the ones that want the best for you; everything would be clearer and it would be supported and loved more; give value to what is valuable; The heart and soul of a woman is what they should first know. when the truth is that you do not want to leave, do not let others advise (when they are more confused than you); give value to what is valuable, if they will trust us more, that we are the ones that want the best for you; everything would be clearer and it would be supported and loved more; give value to what is valuable; The heart and soul of a woman is what they should first know.



For all, the beloved ones of my heart and if I (that I am nothing) I feel it like this, imagine the great love of the one who did everything and has given everything for you. My beloved ones Rewrite and live, with more kisses and hugs and more truths on their lips; boyfriends until the last day, yes it is possible. You are worth it, so do not give your loves and desires to the one that does not correspond.





Adriana Duque Life Coach
B&D Eleven Associate

Comentarios