ONLY FOR MEN



A man; is a wonderful being, full of energy, desire, competitive, leader by excellence, fighter. It is an honor to be a man. A man, ask for help. Men are able to base and above give value. But women need and want different men (who believe what they are), worth while; a different man, who, though surrounded by so many adverse things and so many temptations, restrains himself; a man determined to fight with himself in order to win, that, is the fight that serves. But it is true, his love for us would not reach; it is a motive, but not a force; a different man, loving, a man full of peace, a good man, temperate, who knows how to dominate, who is patient, who enjoys himself , meek, a man of FAITH, wise (because, even though he knows he does not know everything, he understands that he needs to ask who knows if EVERYTHING), a man that is a good friend, because he advises the best and that he has the best friends. A man is a treasure, very precious. A man so brave, who knows that his burdens and his anguish are not his, that he knows, go, to ask for help; it will be that we are asking a lot of women; not my dear men, we are asking what you are, we want your essence, and that is in you, clear your ways and choose to be what you are and what you are not, what circumstances have made of you, I bless you and I know that you are to achieve (alone and in his strength, no, but if from the hand of those who can help, who really can do it). I can write millions of words about all their qualities, and I know that each one has a story, a great story to tell; and to that I encourage you today, to what share their stories the good and also the bad; we must return to the principle of being mentors; we are so entangled in a circle from which we do not leave, that, we are not realizing; that we are teaching badly to our next generations, the prophecies warn, but every day has its own desire, I know, of many men with great stories, so inspiring; but, if I'm sure of one thing, it's that their stories, too, will be and I know that if they make a good decision, they will finally get the victory and be the men that every woman needs, and who they really are.
I wish you the best, because I know you are brave. Men, do not forget to live and rewrite a new story; you are these words and much more; brave, hardworking, we women have misunderstood them; but speak, do not be silent; expose their sets, first to the great God and then to us; do not shut up, we need to know what happens to them, what they feel.
For the bravest men I know; my children, and my new children; I love them very much, but God loves them more.



Adriana Duque Life Coach
B&D Eleven Associate

Comentarios