ALL UNDER THE SAME SKY

Resultado de imagen para imagenes de personas ayudando a los demas
TOGETHER IS BETTER 


Definitely love exists; but not only between a man and a woman. I care about other people, but they should not only matter to us; see from afar what happens to them and feel some compassion; no, not only that is love, love is to help, love is to do for someone, what you know how to do; to love others is to support them in their pain; love is to ask for them to be kept and protected; love is to be there; thousands of kilometers put distance between us, maybe we speak different languages, maybe we do some things that differentiate us; but we have the same desires, the same desires; so close yet so far. Your pain is my pain and I feel so much for what you are going through; I have passed some things; but I understood in the midst of my pain, that the best therapy is to help. But I also understood, that what others did for me, I should doing it for others, supporting others, using your gifts and talents is ideal, we need so many things, that if many of us come together, we will make a real change; that's why today my beloved ones of my heart; loved and never left of God's hand; I tell you: you are not alone; It is still time to talk, to talk to change things; to unite; It is still time to share, it is still time to get up, it is still time to help, even in the midst of your pain, even in the midst of your healing, because the best therapy to heal a heart is to heal other hearts. Courage and courage; if they are needed, it is not easy to talk about what hurts you, but it is not good to be silent; when we are silent, we keep in our heart, resentments, bitterness, pain; and this causes strong emotional charges, which do not allow you to live a life in peace, there is always something, what we have stored there in the heart, that comes to light and causes more and more problems. The resentments, bitterness, desires of revenge, hatred, resentment, can lead from the hand of despair, to commit lamentable acts for all. Courage and courage, yes they are needed, but of that, they are full of you, they must be very present and very clear, brave men and women, those are you; very dear people, that is you, full of love and opportunities, that is you, and if you firmly believe, the truth of who you are, your lives will change; because the best therapy is to help, for that, forgive; forgive any harm they caused you; As you are brave, you will achieve it, as you are not alone, you will achieve it, you have the support, you have peace, you have the faith, you have the confidence and now you know that You are brave and so you will achieve it; beloved of my heart today I feel your pain more, but today I also feel more hope, that you are going to take the place, that it is yours and that you are going to help. Lord, today I ask you for these beloved ones of your heart, that you fill them with the peace they need to advance, that you fill them with those forces they need to look at their own hearts and ask them to be restored.

Do not forget, that a healthy heart rewrites and lives a new history; but this time, it's going to be good.
At all times the friend loves, And he is like a brother in time of anguish. I love them with all my heart and now, i understand them more,

Adriana Duque Life Coach



Comentarios